Sorry for the lack of proper posts the past couple of days. They have been weird. Quick summary:
- Spent all yesterday sneakily watching the filibuster at work and muttering angrily to myself under my breath. My boss asked if I needed to go home. I told him I didn’t want to be on this planet any more.
- Got stuck in the lift for three days. Well, not really. It was twenty minutes but it felt that long and I thought I was going to die. There was no reception on my phone and I pondered how to inform you all.
- Went on a TV show last night. It’s a show called ‘Insight’ in Australia and I was in the audience. I’m going to be famous guys.
- Came home to find out we have a new Prime Minister and realised that it doesn’t really matter how far you have come or any of your achievements if you’re a woman.
- All my fake nail are slowly falling off and it’s really hard to type cause I tried to pull some of them off and I just made it worse and I have band-aids on like six fingers.
- I have my End Of Financial Year Party tomorrow night! I’m looking forward to it cause there’s going to be really good food and free alcohol (even though I don’t drink lol).
Annnnnnnd that’s it.
Told ya it was strange.