Random Life Update: Ermergerd Edition
- It is 8.58 pm and I am tucked away in bed literally dozing off. The past two days have been SO busy- I am back at work and two of my team members are away for the week and I am doing the work of three people atm. It is exhausting but actually kinda fun- I am enjoying this new level of responsibility and I am using this as an opportunity to show my boss what I am capable of. AW YIS.
- I made a new workout routine for the next month!
Monday- Back & Biceps
Tuesday- Run at lunch + Chest and Tri’s
Thursday- Run at lunch + Legs
Saturday- Full body
Sunday- Light jog
My life will literally be work —> gym —> home x repeat
- I haven’t used protein powder in SO long- about five or so months and I don’t really notice a massive difference but I was calculating my protein intake and I don’t think I get enough. I really need to get some more- what are your favourites?
- WINTER HAS ARRIVED. Leaving the house at 7am is truly a freezing experience. All dat frost on the ground. All dat chill in the air. I need it to be summer asap.
- If you are sending anyone hate, or just being a troll of any kind, you seriously need a life. I don’t understand how you are going to function in society. I don’t understand how you have time to do this. Do you not have things which need to be done? Do you not have responsibilities? Do you not have a LIFE? I am actually judging you so hard right now.
Annnnnnnnd that’s it 4 now.
How are you guys?? What’s one thing that made you happy today? Brighten my day with yours :) <3
- drawyoureyes likes this
- snowborn-wonderer likes this
- cutergirlontheway likes this
- clingyyy likes this
- isabelldoeslife said: Can we switch the weather(s?) please? It’s summer in Germany - freaking hot, over 30°C (over 90F). I would give everything to have it colder outside, I would even deal with winter…
- isabelldoeslife likes this
- resized likes this
- deedee-12345 likes this
- butterbel said: Dymatize is cheap and decent :)
- crazysexyfierce likes this
- a-eliz likes this
- lovefearlesslivefree said: I came home from a really difficult weekend with my parents and my boyfriend had cleaned my whole car inside and out. That made me smile! :) xx
- lilmonkeybutt likes this
- heath87 likes this
- sonicy1 said: Optimum nutrition gold standard whey is my favorite. tastes delicious! my recovery time is a lot shorter when i get enough protein for heavy strengh training and that’s hard for me w/o a supplement
- casscountsdown likes this
- 70percentwater likes this
- golden---revolver said: perfect fit protein is the only one i actually like the taste of, shipping is expensive though
- rainbowpixiestix likes this
- infinite-wanderlust said: My friends came over and we watched game six of the NBA finals :D #let’s go heat
- linna-pee said: i went on a theme park ride, despite my fear of heights!! wicka wicka woo! ps. come to melb in nov for city2sea!!!!!
- love-felicity likes this
- bo-hemia said: I went and volunteered and served food to homeless people :) It was amazing and they were all so appreciative, it was almost heartbreaking. We are so lucky!
- taylal33 likes this
- ava-kado likes this
- happyhealthyhumanoid said: things that made me happy today: a boy, a burger, a bed, your head <3
- queenbliss likes this
- fit-kitten said: One thing that brightened my day today was leaving my desk at 5:15 with zero fucks given, and heading to the gym haha. Normally I work til 6:30ish so it was amazing to get out early!!
- samlifts likes this
- organicallygorgeous posted this